Here are some of my writing samples for your reading pleasure.
Click on the Title to read each one.
*All writing samples require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
2. LIL KIM'S BLOG: (Some say I captured her voice...As Seen in Jest.com)
3. DENNIS MILLER RANT: (I wrote this for The Dennis Miller Show, "spec opening monologue")
4. CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM: "THE RAIN IN SPAIN": (This is a SPEC script I wrote for the great HBO show)
5. LOOK BACK AND LAUGH: (I wrote this for New York Magazine, about remembering the Bagott Inn)
6. ENTOURAGE: "MONEYSHOT": (This is a SPEC script I wrote for another great HBO show)
7. WOULD YOU LIKE HOT SAUCE WITH THAT: (An artile I wrote for Mirth Magazine about my role "Plaxico Diamond Phillips" staring in the feature, Love Magical".
All of the works below were wriiten for “The Comical” www.thecomical.com.
1. J. JEW SPECIAL CATALOG: (A funny take on a famous store known for its catalogs.)
2. COMIC AND MASTER OF APPAREL: (One of my last day jobs was selling Italian suits at a fancy boutique owned by a Lebanese gangster.)
3. FILL YOUR VOID WITH FREUD: (I have always been fascinated with psychology.)
4. HAVING FUN: (The auditioning process is a special punishment...)
5. CELEBRATE A LITTLE: (I have been trying to work through this writing block and everything is a distraction.)
6. CAMP SEAFOOD: (1980 Washington D.C. The summer heat had the whole city in a humid headlock.)
7. THE MONKEY DANCE: (The Closing of the infamous Boston Comedy Club in the West Village.)